The Special Forces 1 Sleeping Bag can be used on its own or bought as a set of two, which can be zipped together to create an extreme bag for temperatures -15¬∞C. Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
How does the complete system work?
The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10¬∞C. Then, when you‚Äôre in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you‚Äôre protected in conditions right down to -20¬∞C. Ingenious!
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
- Weight: 1200g / 42oz
- Comfort Rating: 5¬∞C / 41¬∞F
- Low Rating: 0¬∞C / 32¬∞F
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6" (Fully compressed)
- Extra Long Length: 250cm (220cm +30cm)
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate 100% Nylon
- Outer Fabric, Multicam¬Æ Option:¬†Paratex¬Æ Micro¬†100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light¬†100% Nylon
- Inner Fabric 2: Reflectatherm¬†100% Polyester
- Insulation: Softie¬Æ Premier¬†100% Polyester
- Manufactured in the UK
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie¬Æ Premier insulation
- The internally reinforced foot allows you to keep your boots on
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Zip together with the Special Forces 2 to make a -15¬∞c sleeping bag
- Two-way quick-release centre zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal drawcord foot loops to attach a sleeping bag liner
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Webbing tabs on the bottom of the sleeping bag to allow for easy airing and drying
- Origin: Made in the UK