The balaclava protects body parts that are normally¬†exposed in a protective clothing system.¬†The flame-retardant properties of the fabric offer¬†good protection not only from the cold, but also¬†from heat and flames. The garment is conforming to specific EN standards, such as Flame Resistance, Antistatic or Electric Arc.¬†The 1:1 rib quality creates¬†a thin, yet protective product.
- Woolpower LITE is a cool year-round layer that can be worn next to the skin. It keeps you warm when it‚Äôs cold and cool when it‚Äôs warm.
- The fabric used in the LITE range is knitted in Norrk√∂ping and then sewn by our seamstresses in √ñstersund.
- No other man-made fabric has all the great qualities of wool.
- We take our wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free.
- Wool keeps you warm when it‚Äôs cold and cool when it‚Äôs warm.
- The fabric doesn‚Äôt smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That‚Äôs why it doesn‚Äôt need to be washed so often.
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway.
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Balaclava LITE don‚Äôt itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin.